- Does Twinfish Webdesign offers maintainance contracts?
No, Twinfish Webdesign doesn't offer maintainance contracts.
- Who is responsible for the maintainance of my website?
After explaining and instructing you are capable of keeping the website up-to-date and making the back up of the website.
- What happens when my site is not up-to-date?
When a website is not up-to-date, it could get hacked. And after it has been hacked, it could be that the host takes the website offline so you can solve the problem.
- Who is responsible for the website?
You are. You take care of the maintainance and keeping the website up-to-date. In case of a technical problem due to bad maintainance (Joomla! or one of the used components is not up-to-date), Twinfish Webdesign can not be hold responsible for this.
- How much does a website cost?
On the page Rates you will find more.
- How is the payment handled?
After you have signed the offer and returned this to me, I will send you the an invoice for 50% of the final invoice. The amount of the final invoice is also visible on this invoice. Extra costst are not on this invoice.
- Is it possible to place more components on the website?
Yes, this is possible. The costs will be considered and put on the final invoice.